well tonight the University of Phoenix Student and Faculty website is down. I can't log into my classes or anything. I can't even post my DQ's and PQ's for tonight. I had to email my DQ's to my English Instructor tonight so I would not loose credit for them. I have a 100 point assignment due for Gen 105 tomorrow; if the UOP web site is not up I am going to croak I think. I just don't have time to have this be happening to me; of course I am lucky I am not the only student having this problem. there is students all over the globe having this problem.
I just hope that the web site is up and running tomorrow. I still have PQ's 3-8 for English and a CheckPoint due for Gen 105. I do not want to get a lower grade on my assignments for both of these classes because the UOP Web Site is down. I just can't believe this is happening to me. I was totally able to get onto my student web site at lunch time. I should have posted some of my PQ's for English at that time from my phone. I will post if anything changes with the website tonight, maybe there will be some kind of miracle and it will start working again.
have a great rest of the week end.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment