Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Steady Work Day

Today was a nice day it was not too busy or too slow it was a Happy Medium day. I really enjoyed today because of how nice it was and yet there was stuff that still needed to be done in the departments.

I have also been taking my school work to work with me and studying it and going over it while I am on my 15 minute breaks or while I am on my lunch breaks. so far I have stayed caught up on all of my work and will be ready to turn in two of my assignments tomorrow. one is an essay and the other is a simple assignment. the simple assignment I already finished and the essay is the only thing I need to work on tomorrow. then I just have to post them before midnight tomorrow before they are counted late. tomorrow when I get my essay done I will write about how it turned out. I should know by the end of the week what I have received as a grade so far on my assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment