Saturday, January 10, 2009

Slow and Steady Day

Today was very slow to begin with and then at about 11:00 or 12:00 things started to pick up a little bit. I was very tired. I had two 15 minute snoozes at work and then I had a long nap when I got home from wor and I am still tired so I am going to go to bed any minute. I am sure not use to working at 7:00 a.m. it is so hard for me to work that early but I love that shift because then I have the rest of my day left unless of course I come home and crash on the couch like I did today. I was in the fitting rooms all day until 3:45 and the fitting rooms did not have many people in them. Sometimes the womens fitting rooms were all full at one time and at other times the fitting rooms only had a few people in them in either the mens or womens fitting rooms. I also saw a manager from the south jordan store who was shopping there with her kids today and yesterday I saw her with her Husband because she had today and yesterday off.

2 more days until I start college!!!! I have almost finished my Autobiography and will have it ready to post on monday when the assignment is due. I have to have it posted before Midnight on Monday. I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment