Today I have been busy with getting my assignments done and ready to post. I posted my Gen 195 assignment this morning. My English one did not get posted until about 8:40 tonight. I had to keep fixing my post because I forgot to add some important stuff that I would have lost points for had I not noticed it in time. then I started working on my PQ's for English. we have either 8 or 9 of them due by Sunday. so I did two today, then I am going to do two tomorrow, and then two one the day after that and then two a day after that. I also have to post my responses to people's DQ's tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday so I receive my participation points for English. Next week is our discussion week for Gen 105 so then I will have to post substantive posts for that class for three out of 7 days and also answer the DQ's. Tomorrow I have an assignment due for English that I am going to try to get done so I can post it in time so it is not late. I will update again tomorrow.
Have a Great Night!!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment