today I got to be in the fitting rooms from 6:00 until 10:30. it was so nice, I was able to look over my assignments for college and read up on what I have to do for next weeks class assignments. my assignment I have for English is due tomorrow. I am going to work on that on my lunch hour so I can come home and post it after work before the 11:59 deadline. work was pretty busy today, the fitting rooms were busy today, very busy! it is nice to see it picking up at work though because then it makes the day go by a lot faster. I was also able to work in the mens department, the boys department, and the girls department all before I had to go to the fitting rooms at 6:00. I made all of those departments look really nice. well I am going to go get some sleep now. I will post tomorrow after work.
No comments:
Post a Comment