I can't believe it is officially now 2009!!! I can't wait to see what this year brings for me as well for all of you. I stayed home and watched the coutdown on TV from Times Square in NYC. I love watching that every year. I had a good day today I just relaxed most of the day and helpped with my Grandma again. then Teresa came and picked me up and we went to dinner at Chilis, it was so nice to get out of the house and go somewhere else besides to work. tomorrow I have an 8:30 to 5:30 shift and I am so excited because then I will be home earlier in the evening again.
I also have 11 days until I start college, I am getting so excited. I know I am going to do great I can just feel it in my bones. I know that my English Class I am going to have no problem with at all because I am so good at writting. I will update again tomorrow.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment