Monday, January 12, 2009

1st day of College

Today I posted my first Assignment, it was pretty neat how to post assignments. I talked to Rhandi and she helped me and showed me everything on the University of Phoenix's website. now I am going to be beginning my next assignment that is due on Wednesday. I also have to post a response to the Discussion Question for one of my classes tomorrow. now it is time to start putting my backpack to good use. I am so excited about school and am excited to work with my new instructors. since I have been out of High School and still using the term "Teachers" it is hard for me not to call my instructors "teachers" that is something I am going to have to get use to in the world of college.

one more thing I am going to put my college email address on here for anyone who wants it. my school email address is kandice818@email.phoenix.edu , it is too long to have to tell anyone to write down so I thought I would post it so you can read it and write it down since it is longer than my other email addresses I have are. now I am going to go play the piano for a few minutes and then come back up stairs and check out my school work that needs to be done for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment