Friday, January 30, 2009

English Assignment for today

well by the time my assignment was officially late I figured out what needs to be done. I almost am done with it now. tomorrow all I have to do is post my assignment. I just hope I don't get docked any points for it. I doubt that my instructor has already graded the othe classmates assignments, he is never that fast. well anyway. now I just have my PQ's and DQ's to do for English this week. for Gen 105 I have an assignment due on Sunday that I am going to work on tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day of working on PQ's 3-8 and my 2 DQ's and then my assignment for Gen 105. I know I will be able to do it though.

if any of you are wondering what PQ and DQ stand for.... PQ stands for Participation Question and DQ stands for.... Discussion Question. anyway I am going to go get some rest now, now that it is late.

have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment