Monday, January 5, 2009

1 Week Until I start College!!!!!!!!!

My College classes are actually going to be starting on January 12, 2009. my first two classes are going to be English 101 and Gen. 105. they look like classes that won't be too difficult. I think I will do just fine with them. on the first day of classes I work 2:00 to 11:00 so I will work on my school work before I go to work that day. I am going to be getting up at about 7:30 that day so I can take a bath and get dressed and be ready to work hard on my school work before I go to my actual job. I can't wait until Orientation on the 8th to see what I am going to be learning about navigating the website and my classes. I will post when I get back from Orientation on the 8th, about all of the things I learned from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment