Sunday, January 11, 2009

1 More Day until College!!!!!!!!

I am so excited tomorrow is my first day of college. I have my Autobiography already to post tomorrow. then it is on to my next assignments for school. I just have to talk to Rhandi to have her help me know how to post my assignments and things like that for school. she is going to call me at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning so we can go over that stuff before I have to go to work; luckly I do not have to be to work until 2:00 in the afternoon so we have a little bit of time before I have to go to work. I am going to start working on my next assignments tomorrow at work. I have one for English and one for my Gen 105 class that are due at least one day apart for the next two days after Monday. so on Tuesday I have nothing due for my Gen 105 class but I have 1 thing due for English 101 on Tuesday. I will update on my school assignments tomorrow and how posting them and everything works.

No comments:

Post a Comment