Today the assignment I did for English took all day to do. there were some questiont that I just did my best on to answer. I did communicate with my Instructor and he said I could redo my assignment if I wanted and I could turn it in tomorrow. I may still do that since I am not sure if I answered the last two questions right.
My other class is going well. I have what is called an Elevator Speech that is due on Sunday. what an elevator speech is is a scenario where I have to pretend I am telling a friend how the Axia College works. I have to talk about how the forums work, threaded discussion, Asyncronous Communication and Feedback. I watched a clip that showed an example of what a student said for their elevator speech. Tomorrow on my lunch break I am going to start working on my elevator speech, then when I get home I can finish it or add more to it.
For the next few days I have nothing due for any of my classes. I still do have to go in the classroom and "Check In" for Attendance. if we as students do not check in and we miss three whole weeks of the course we will be dropped from the class. I have already started on week Two's Assignments for a few of the days that were fast and simple ones that are what is called a Discussion Question. What a discussion question is is a question that all of the students have to post their answers to and then we can also reply to other students post wither we agree with it or we don't and we have to give an explanation for our answer, we do not get credit for just saying "I agree" or "I do not agree" because it does not explain what you agree or disagree about.
since my assignments are all done I think I may go work on my Elevator Speech and heat up some leftovers from the other night. I will post tomorrow when I get home from work tomorrow.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment