Thursday, January 8, 2009

4 More Days Until College!!!!!!!!!!!/ Orientation!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I only have 4 more days until I start college. the time sure has gone fast and it is actually happening this time. my first Assignment is due on January 12, 2009 and I have to write an Autobiography about myself. That is not going to be a hard thing for me to do, I already have one page typed for my Autobiography and I still have more to write. The Autobiography has to be I believe 100 to 200 words I think it said. I have way over that right now so I should do well on this assignment. I am a good writer that is why this assignment is so easy for me. I will update when I find out what I got on the Assignment.

Also Orientation went well today, it only lasted one hour and I learned a lot from it today. but some of it was stuff I already knew because I have done my own searching and figuring out of things on the website of the University of Phoenix. I took a lot of notes and everything so I can always have them to keep with me at all times of different terms I always will need to know. I also had brought my laptop in case I needed it but it turned out that I did not need it after all. I will update when I am finished with my paper tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment