Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Assignments for College

Today I have been working on my assignments and I am still caught up. I have an Assignment for English that I have to still do and turn in today but I have been taking some breaks because a person can only sit at a computer for so long. I just have to keep getting up and like walking around and stuff like that bnecause my legs get tired of just sitting. When I first read the assignment I had no clue what the Assignment for English was even talking about that needed to be done but then my mom and I figured it out. I have to choose an essay topic for my essay that is due at the end of the term and then I have to explain some stuff about my topic. then I am going to work on my assignments for thursday that are due on that day.

I will update more tonight when I am all done with my assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment