Sunday, January 18, 2009

Men's Department/Elevator Speech

Today the Mens Department was pretty busy. there was so much that needed to be done. I did everything that was there and then was in the fitting rooms for about an hour. it was nice to be able to sit for a little bit because I was going non stop! I was surprised that there was so much to do in the mens department. The mens department is usually dead and there is usually nothing to do, it is a good sign that things are starting to pick up now because that means I will continue to get 40 hours a week! hopefully some daytime shifts will be coming up in the next few weeks.

I have officially completed my first week of college. I just submitted my final assignment for this week for my Gen 105 class. The assignment was the Elevator Speech. that assignment is worth a lot of points so I am kind of nervous about the grade I will get on it. I hope I do not loose much more than 10 because the assignment is worth 70 points, if I even loose any points on it at all. now I just have to work on my next assignment for English that is due in a couple of days. I can't believe I have survived my first week of college! next week I have to start buying my school books, I just hope I get paid soon because I need them for one of my upcoming assignments this week. when I find out what I got on my Elevator Speech I will post my score on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment