Saturday, November 8, 2008

Transfer to Riverton Wal-Mart

Yesterday I found out that the position in Crafts and Fabrics is not there and so I talked to Kevin again today and he said there is a shelf stocker position for 10:00 to 7:00 for 40 hours a week and some other stuff and I told him that I would talk to my manager and get back to him. so I talked to Glenda and asked her that if I didn't transfer to the Riverton Wal-Mart I would still be able to stay there at the South Jordan Wal-Mart and she said I could stay until the Riverton Wal-Mart has an open position that is Full-Time that I am interested in. so I am going to do some thinking on this stocker position. I will update you on what I decided to do. have a great weekend!

I have also had a sore throat and have had hardly any voice during the day so it has been interesting trying to talk on the phone and talk over the intercom! I wish my sore throat would go away soon! I am tired of trying to speak louder on the phone for people to be able to hear me. I just hope I don't totally loose my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment