well today was a good day, I could not decide to put as the subject for this blog. I almost lost this account because I could not remember my password to sign it. I tried everything and finally it poped into my head and now I can keep updating this everyday. I was panicing terribly. today was a great day. I visited with a few teachers at cottonwood that I had not been able to visit with in a long time! and the look on Ms.Pikes face when I walked into her room was priceless! I think she had to pick her mouth up off the keys of the piano because she was not expecting me and I think she was afraid I did not get her text! but I did, if I could have taken a picture of her I would have. I cannot wait until I have another piano lesson soon. I really miss going to cottonwood to have a piano lesson. this year has been crazy for a lot of people and especially Ms.Pike, it is only going to get crazier for me since I will be beginning school the first week in December. I don't even remember the last time I had a month where we had lessons every week when things were not busy at cottonwood or with me. everyone have a great rest of the week! we are only starting to get into the crazy part of the year, it is not over yet!
with the economy things will get better for my mom and anyone who has been affected by the economy crisis. I know they will! 2009 is going to be a great year and I have great goals for that year, as I am sure my mom and everyone else does to. I appreciate everything you have done for me mom, you are the best!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment