Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Phone Call from Bo

Today I got a phone call from a number that I did not recognize on my cell phone so I did not answer it, well the person from the unknown number called and it turned out to be Bo from the University of Phoenix. he called to tell me that he is leavning the Company the University of Phoenix to go to another company and that I would have another enrollment councelor who is a lady who he said would take care of me. I am sad to loose Bo because he was so wonderful in helping me thus far in my College stuff. it has been a pleasure to have him help me with all of my college stuff. he has been so wonderful, he is one I will never forget I hope I will get to meet his sister one day, because she has a shunt and seizures like me. I hope I will be able to do that because it is so neat when you have met someone with the same health problems as you. his sister sounds so neat. Bo always said when he sees me he feels like he is looking at his sister. his sister is 25 years old. I will forever be grateful I got to know Bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment