Saturday, November 29, 2008

my new iPhone

I love my new iPhone, it is the coolest thing ever! I have put almost 300 songs on my phone and I am trying to put the movie August Rush on there right now. I just love how neat my phone is. I got a good price on it from what they use to cost a few months ago. they use to be almost 500.00 dollars and mine was 199.99 plus tax so that made it 212. something. it was so worth it though! I just love everything about my phone.

I also went to work after getting my phone and my day was busy and glenda seemed a little rude to me today. she expected me to get two baskets of returns done in 30 minutes. I did get one out of the two done and straightening in addition to the basket I did. she told me today that my department looked like crap which made me feel bad. at least this is my last weekend at the South Jordan Wal-Mart and I will be starting next Saturday at the Riverton Wal-Mart, how exciting is that? I am thrilled! have a good rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment