Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Doctors Appointment Today

today I had a doctors appointment for my cold, and I got the Z-Pack to start when my mom gets home with it tonight. I can't wait to get rid of this cold. I am tired of my plugged nose and I my stuffy head and frog in my throat and my sneezing I have dealt with the past few days. I can't wait until my cold is all gone because then people won't be afraid to be around me in fear that they may catch my cold. it is on it's way out the door! my doctor said that there has been this cold going aroud a lot. he said he has had many people in his office for colds. I had one day where I had no voice. at least I have my voice back. I will update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment