Sunday, November 30, 2008

5 more days left until I move to the Riverton Wal-Mart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting very excited for the transition to the new Riverton wal-mart. I feel like with every job I work at and move on from I always learn a lesson that makes me stronger and better at my next place. I have come so far since I started working in retail at Shopko. at my job at Wal-Mart I have learned how to not take people so serious and how to interact with all of the different kinds of personalities we have at Wal-Mart. there are a few that still make me feel bad, like when Glenda told me that my department looked like crap the other day, that made me cry because I felt that I had been working really hard that day. I also worked very hard today and got a lot done, even the basket of returns that I left from last night!

I am very excited to get over to the Riverton Wal-Mart and only have a 5 minute commute to work, that is going to be wonderful! I will not miss the long commute to work that I have had everyday for the past two years! well my weekend starts after tomorrow, I am so glad I need a break to have fun and play the piano and stuff like that. eventhough the week is just beginning for some of you. have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment