I am so Glad that today I did not have to be one of the employees that had to show up at 4:30 this morning. there were some rude customers that i had heard about today. I heard that one of our employees got punched in the nose because she was not doing something fast enough! I was overwhelmed with the aftermath in my department. I found a lot of DVDs in my department that people decided they didn't want and just dumped off, then I also found a package of a camera that was stolen! it was a Digital camera. I also found food items and toy items.
Electronics and toys were crazy! and the clothing department was crazy because of all of the returns that had to be done and because of all the straightening that needed to be done. I was able to do all of my returns and straighten and make the department look decent again! it started slowing down about the last three hours of work which was nice. I got so much accomplished eventhough it did not seem like much but I did A LOT today. I just can't believe I have actually experienced my First Black Friday at Wal-Mart! of all stores. some of the managers had to work 4:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and the department managers I think had to come in that early to. I am just so glad that today is over with.
I have one week left at the South Jordan Wal-Mart. I sure am going to miss my friends I have made at that store. they have all been so wonderful to me! I think I will miss Trish in Infants the most and the Maria in Mens wear. and then the rest of them that I have worked with for the past 7 months! my first day at the Riverton Wal-Mart is December 6, 2008. I am so excited to only have a 5 minute commute to work as aposed to 25 minutes! it was also be wonderful for when the snow flies because we will not have the scary freeway to take and Bagerter Highway either!
I am going to get the New iPhone tomorrow also! I also excited about that. I will let you all know how I like it. I am sure I will love that phone. have a great extended weekend!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment