Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good Day

today was a good day at work. I did not get as much done as I would have liked to but I got as much done as I could. Glenda asked me to cover Shoes and the Mens Department since there was no one in shoes tonight. it was pretty easy over there, all I had to do was straighten the shoes that were scattered everywhere and that was it. it took me only 20 minutes to do that, then I continued in the Men's Department.

for some reason I was so dead at work towards the end of the day, it felt like this day was never going to end!. oh and today I forgot to mention something in this blog earlier on. today I saw one of my co-workers from Sjhopko whos name was Jessica and she is now a department manager over the Apparrel Department. she is my age and a department manager! she has been at Shopko a long time! longer than I would have ever stuck around. I think I lasted pretty close to a year there, I think it may have been almost nine months that I lasted there. I love my Job now though. I just need the day time shifts next. these late night shifts kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment