Monday, November 3, 2008

2 Weeks Until College!!!!!!!!!

well my big day is approaching fast and I am getting way excited! I have already started getting my Binders ready. I have made a cover for them with the Subject and the School I am going to. I have been so dead lately. I have slept in later than I should be and I hope to get my sleeping schedule normal again because I like waking up earlier than noon for sure. it just makes me more tired I think when I sleep in later than noon. I just think that working late does not help that too much because I come home wound up all the time, especially after today when the Big Wigs showed up! I was racing around like a chicken with my head cut off all day, especially the first three hours of my shift! I hope to get some good rest the next few days. because I want to feel rested when I go back to work on Thursday. have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment