Today was such a fun day! this morning I went with my mom to her first Doctors Appointment and waited in the lobby for her playing hangman. then we went to Fashion Place Mall and we ate at the Panda Express and then we went and looked around in the Hallmark Store, then we went to Build ABear and then my mom went to Payless Shoes while I was in Build A Bear. I spent 60.00 at Build A Bear but my bear turned out so cute. it is the last one in the series of the 2008 Bears.
I also had a Piano lesson which I enjoyed so much. Ms.Pike and I had both not gotten a very good night sleep so we were both yawning a lot during my lesson. she said she could not sleep because she woke up thinking there were rats in her bed about an hour after she fell asleep and then she said her mind was just going so she had a hard time going back to sleep, and me I just could not fall asleep. I did not get to bed until 5:00 a.m. and I had to get up at 8:00 a.m. this morning. I had a few little naps today and I feel pretty good. I have been practicing my songs I have and they are so fun. I just need to make more time for the piano because I so enjoyed playing my songs on my piano when I got home. I am learning 4 Christmas songs. they are Joy to the World, O Come, O Come Emannual, I saw Three Ships and one other one by Mannheimsteamroller. I cannot wait until we start piano lessons back up in January.
12 Days Until I begin college!!!!!!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment