Today I called Bo at the University of Phoenix and he said college will not start for me until the Beginning of December! because their system has to update and that takes time so that is why it is delayed, plus they have to still process all of my information for my loan and my classes. it is good for me that I will not be starting until December because that means that it will be closer to christmas and then the craziness will be hopefully on its way to dying down. I am going to also have more time to get organized! when I start I am going to focus and work on keeping my grades above a C+ that is my goal. I can't wait to start my classes at least I will have more time to spend with family and friends before I get swamped with school work and my Job. it will be nice when we get to the end of December because then the crazinesws will die down for sure. I now have more time to get rested up for college and the hard work that is going to come along with it. I have already got my binders with their covers made and now I will just have more time to really get them organized with paper and pencils and pens! I will update tonight again before I go to bed on how my cheese cake turned out today since I made it again. I am just waiting for it to settle a little longer before I put the chocolate topping on it, I hope the chocolate topping turns out better this time and doesn't turn out to be a Nightmare again!
No comments:
Post a Comment