tonight I had my weight watchers meeting, after not being there last week due to my strep throat and feeling like crap! this week I feel so much better! I have actually been able to be up and around and back to my old self again. my medication is almost gone and I am almost done with having to take anymore of it.
when I walked in the door of the weight watchers building marla (who I absolutly adore!) gave me a big hug and she was so glad to see me there! I called her last week to tell her that I was not coming because I had strep throat, and so she was so excited to see that I was there this week and feeling so much better. I am glad I am feeling so much better too!
it is always nice to see Marla and her happy, entheusiastic personality each week, she makes my time there so enjoyable. there needs to be people like her working at wal-mart. if there were people like her working at wal-mart it would be such a fun place to work. she is always so happy and has a smile on her face, and she is so kind hearted!
this week I actually lost a fair amout of weight again. I lost almost 4 pounds, which puts me at a weight loss of over 10 pounds for the second time. this time I am going to keep it that way, and hopefully next week I will have decreased my weight by a few numbers again! I am going to do my best to exercise as much as I can. I am certainly going to exercise as much as I can also while I am on my Leave of Absence from Wal-Mart.
I only have five more days of work before I am off for the last three days of april before my Leave of Absence Starts. then we will work on getting the new medication in me. I am hoping that it will be a smooth transition from my old to my new medication. I am a little nervous, but I plan on getting a blessing from my uncle the night before I start my new medication. I want to have a calm feeling about it. I am just worried about this medication and my Asthma, that is my biggest worry. other than that I have no other worries.
I will update later on this week, if not, then I will post again next week on wednesday, thursday, or friday.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment