I do not remember what day I started getting this cold I have, but the first day my nose was plugged and I did not feel very well. as the days have gone on I have had this sore throat that has been sticking around and it hurts to swallow anything but hot jello.
two nights ago I took my temperature and it was 100.3 degrees, which is higher than my normal body temperature is. I was burning up and I just did not feel good. after that night my temperature went down to 97.5 and has stayed in that rage since. nothing sounds good to eat, and even stuff that I like I force myself to eat. these past few days only cold or hot things have sounded really good except for soup or any other thing with a different texture other than with noodles or vegetables in it. even spicy or semi spicy soups bother my throat.
this whole week while I have been at work it has been so hard to work, since I do not feel so well, but the last two days I have actually worked very hard with only my lunch break and that was it! but two days before that I was freezing and had my sweater on and my coat and I had them zipped up and I was still cold! so then I knew I was for sure getting sick!
I have tried taking nyquil, dayquil, cepacol sore throat lozengers, and nothing sooths my throat for good, it wears off after a while, and I want releif for good! I know I have worse conditions to deal with, but with my head not feeling well and my throat not feeling well I am ready for this to be gone! I am tired of my head hurting and my throat being sore, and me not being able to swallow anything easy right now. at least tonight I finally figured out how to make hot jello, and that seems to be soothing my throat while I drink it, but it is almost gone, and I will just have my cough drops to help my throat for the night. maybe tomorrow will be a better day.....at least I hope it will!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment