Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Mom :)

last night I spent the time getting everything done and ready for today. I even bought her balloons last night and brought them downstairs after she fell asleep, so that when she woke up this morning and went downstairs she was surprised!

this morning she woke up and she was suprised to find her balloons down there, she LOVED them! she thought that they were so beautiful. I had also bought another boque of balloons to put outside today, but the wind would not settle down so I could not put them out on the railing for everyone to see as they were arriving.

everyone brought their food assignments that they were supposed to bring, and the meal was so yummy! claudias salad was the best! as her salads are always the best, and then everyone else did a great job with their part of the meal. Joanne and John did a great job with the sloppy joe mix and that was really good as well! everyone did so well with the food assignments, we were all very well pleased with how they turned out.

It was so nice to have everyone over to visit, and to get to see everyone. we loved having you at our house today.

I love you mom and know that you are the best mom in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment