Tonight as I lay here in bed my mind is goin a million miles an hour. I do not think I have ever had that problem, but as may gets closer and closer I get more worried and more worried. I am worried about so much that I don't just focus on thinking about one thing, I think about many things! The first and most important thing I am worried about is changing my medication from tegretol to topamax. I am starting to get scared, I am trying to stay calm but nothing is working on keeping me too calm. I am mostly worried about having any breathing problems while I transition from tegretol to topamax. I guess I won't know until I am actually on the medication of how I will react to it.
The next thing that I can't get my mind off of is me changing my availability and a status change from full-time to part-time at wal-mart. I am so worried that I will not get at least 32 hours a week, once I return from my leave of absence. I am also worried that if I do not like working part-time that I will not be able to have my full-time hours back, with my new availability. I guess I should not be worrying about any of this until I actually see what will happen, but this stuff is constantly on my mind and I can't seem to get any of it off my mind! It is driving me crazy, I wish that I could know what is going to happen with my new medication, or how I may like having only 32 hours a week as apposed to 40 hours a week.
I just want to get the show on the road so I don't have to wonder and worry anymore. Okay enough said, maybe I can sleep now! Good night to all!!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment