today another child with a CHD received a new heart. I love following these special children's stories as they unfold. Mason is a little over two years old, and while we celebrate easter today, and the ressurecation of our savior, and watch conference this little boy gets a new chance at life. you can read his blog by visiting http://miraclemason.blogspot.com he truely is a miracle, with all that he and his family have been through. at one point in their long journey the doctors did not think he would be able to get a new heart with having only one good lung.
if you click on Mason's Picture above it will go directly to his blog :)
I hope you all are having a wonderful day! I got to at least see one hour of the last session of conference since I was on my lunch break, and I have to say, from what I saw I loved the talks that I heard, and the choir sung so beautifully.
Have a Happy Easter!!!
one more thing, please keep mason and his family in your prayers as he continues his long road of recovery!
No comments:
Post a Comment