Wednesday, April 14, 2010

my aching head

today I have been in bed all day with a really bad headache, and nothing I eat helps it, or nothing I drink helps it. I just want to feel good. my throat is less and less sore all the time, I really do not know why my head will not stop hurting. if my head wasn't hurting I would feel so much better! I really do not want to miss almost an entire week of work because I do not feel good, so I am hoping that by Friday afternoon my headache will be GONE!

I have laid in bed all day for two days straight, I do not know what more I can do to get this headache to stop. usually my headaches go away on their own, but today that has not been the case. I am tired of feeling crummy, I just want to be back to my normal self!

then tonight my mom isn't feeling well either so we have both spent the evening in bed. she is asleep right now getting some good rest. I hope that she feels better tomorrow!

maybe tomorrow I will be doing better and most of all I hope my mom feels better to!

No comments:

Post a Comment