Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Wal-Mart Update

today I sent a text to my friend tami at work to see if she had the weight watchers number, and she texted me back and said to call the store. so I called wal-mart and talked to heather on the phone for about seven minutes. she told me that one of the associates named esperanza said she misses me and has asked when I am coming back. I really had no idea that when I am gone people actually miss me at my job. I only know of a select few that miss me, and it makes me feel good when they miss me.

I have actually enjoyed my three day weekend (although the first two days were spent in bed), but I had a nice time just to be able to recover to begin my job all over again tomorrow afternoon. I just hope that tomorrow I feel much better and not have a headache like I have had for the last two days. as long as I do not have a headache tomorrow I will do just fine. since my throat is taken care of, now I just need my head to be on the same page.

while I was on the phone with heather from walmart, she gave me my hours for week 14 which begins on may 1st. I have 32 hours and the best shifts I have had in years in retail, the only problem is that now that I have good hours coming up it just so happens that I am taking my leave of absence from work starting may first. at least I know that once I get back from my month long leave of absence my hours will be all set, and my nexw schedule will be in place with my new hours, which I can say that I am sooooo excited for!

I put in for a status change from full time to prt-time, and to only work utnil 6:00 everyday monday through friday with the weekends off, and I am actually going to be able to have the weekends off! I am so excited for my new schedule while I am still able to get 32 hours. after my Leave of absence and I return to work in June I will update on how I love my new hours.

until then, there are a few more weeks before I go on my Leave of Absence to start my new seizure medication....I will update more oth this topic when I am on my leave of absence and beginning my new seizure medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment