Monday, April 12, 2010

strep throat two times in less than a year!

today at work I was so not feeling well at all and had a difficult time making it through the day, thankgoodness I had a daytime shift so that I could go home and rest, I was soooo glad.

before we got home my mom and I made a trip to after hours medical and got in to see the doctor, and they swabbed my throat and did a test, and sure enough I had strep throat! I must have had it already for at least 4 or 5 days, as this week has been a struggle to get through. I have felt horrible since about thursday I believe, maybe it was friday, either way I was not feeling well and I wanted to just stay in bed!

the doctor wrote me a note to be able to stay home from work tomorrow to rest, so I went back to my work and took my note to a co-manager, and he had me turn it into the personnel box. before that we went to walgreens and I got my prescription of amoxacilin to take for the next 10 days. I am hoping I will feel better soon, because the feeling I have been feeling, I knew something was not right. when it was hurting to swallow about anything I knew I had to have strep throat. I really hope I get better fast.

I am going to get some good rest in the next three days and hopefully feel good enough to be at work on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment