Today I found out from David that his recital is for sure on May 9, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. that is a Saturday afternoon. David also said he wants me to prepare 15 to 20 minutes of songs for the recital to play on my own. I am getting way excited about this! I may bring my CD Recorder and record the whole recital, that would be so cool! then it will be something we will always have.
The recital is in a little over a month, I can't wait! tomorrow I am going to decide which songs I would like to play at the recital. I already have two in mind, but I need to time them and see how long they both are. I may post which songs I have chosen for the recital tomorrow that is coming up. Or I may just let it be a surprise!
Have a great night
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment