Today I had a Doctors appointment for a pain that has been lasting for a few months. The doctor's could not tell what was wrong with me. All I know is that when the doctor was feeling my hip I just wanted to cry because it hurt so bad!
Next week I go in to the doctors on Wednesday at 8:00 AM for a catscan to see if they can see what is wrong with me. they are going to do a catscan without putting dye in me and then the second time they are going to put the dye in me to see if they can see anything. My doctor told me that it could be Kidney stones. I sure hope not though!
Anyone who reads this, please pray that everything will go okay next Wednesday.
Tomorrow I have a piano lesson, I am so excited! I just hope my pain is okay tomorrow so that I am not uncomfortable sitting at the piano. Tonight my pain seems to be on an okay level. I still hurt but it was nothing like it was after I got home from the doctors. The doctors have said to take Advil for the pain until I am able to have more tests done next week.
My hip even kills me when my little kitty steps on it. One day I about shot off the couch when she did that! even with her tiny little paws, it still hurt! I just hope that next week's testing will be able to reveal what is wrong with me. I am tired of hurting all the time. I just hope we can get it figured out next week.
After my appointment next week I will update and let you know what I found out. I hope it is nothing too serious.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment