Friday, April 24, 2009

1 Year later at wal-mart

Today marks my 1 year aniversery at Wal-Mart! I have now been at my Riverton Wal-Mart for almost 5 months now. I have enjoyed all of the great people that I have come across at Wal-Mart. I met a few not so nice ones and quite a few nice ones. The one thing about working at the Riverton Wal-Mart is that I get a long with everyone there great! I also enjoy my job and what I do.

Now I just need to get on days, I am getting really tired of working at night. I wosh I could be one of the lucky ones who gets the days shifts, but that may never happen. I really do not like working in the evening especially because of my school, I have many late assignments because I can never get up earlier and do them before I leave for work. I have been able to do this with school before but now I just don't set my alarm clock, and I need to do that so I will have a lot of extra time to do an assignment in the morning before I go to work.

Hopefully I will get on days before I get my Associates of Arts degree in Elementary Education. by that time I will have been with wal-Mart for 3 years, so it better happen by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment