Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No Piano Lesson Today

Today I did not have a piano lesson, but I have been playing the piano quite a bit today. I have also tried recording more songs onto a CD. I want to try to have a CD complete for next wednesday when I have my piano lesson. I want to try to bring a copy for Mr.Martin and Mrs.Ricketts and surprise them. I am going to try to put 10 or 12 songs onto the CD by next wednesday, or Tuesday.

I have also been trying to work on my school assignments. right now in my classes I am having a difficult time, English I am doing better in than my computer class. when my CIS 105 Instructor updates my grades from week 3 I will have a C-, she still has not quite updated everything for that week. in my English class right now I am at C but it will also be going up after this week. I am just a hair below a C+, I am at 76.67% and a C+ is 77-79% so I will get there by the end of the 3rd week, or beginning of the 4th week.

This Past week at work has been busy which has been great! I have also still been getting 40 hours a week. there are a few people who are getting 32 - 35 hours a week right now. I have been getting 40 hours for the past month I would say. I need it though, I need all the hours I can get because I have my student loan payments coming up in May.

I will update again a little bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment