Yesterday my mom called the doctors office to get the results from my tests I had done on Monday and the nurse said that everything looked fine and that there were no problems and that everything looked good, my kidneys, and everything.
My mom then said to the nurse " no offense but eveytime I talk to you and then to Dr. Boam he always has a different story than what you are telling me" then she said she would like to talk to Dr. Boam himself to get the results.
So, later that night my mom got a call from Dr.Boam and he said that I have fluid build up in my pelvic area, and that I do have a gol stone, but it is nothing to worry about until I start having some pain. he also said that my shunt may be the cause of the fluid build up in my belly. so, he said he wants me to go see one of my Doctors at Primary Childrens Medical Center. so the next step is to decide which doctor to go see up there and to set up an date and time for the appointment. He also said that the pain in my left hip is still a mistery and that there may need to be more testing to figure that out, or that maybe one of the doctors at primary childrens medical center may be able to figure it out.
So now we have to figure out what we are going to do about the fluid build uo in my belly and we still have yet to find out about the mistery pain in my side.
I will keep you posted :-)
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

yeah thats strange how could nothing be hurting you but you still be in alot of pain going to the doctor didn't help thats for sure
ReplyDeleteJesse