Today the funniest thing happened (Sorry Ms.Pike but everyone has to know) today I was playing the piano in her room and she was sitting on the chair next to the piano listening to me. well the next thing I know is that her eyes went shut and she started nodding off! I had to laugh because it was funny :) so I tapped Ms.Pike on the leg and said "Wake Up Ms.Pike!" then she woke up. she told me i needed to play a more up beat song that was not calm so she could stay awake, she said my soft music was putting her to sleep. I told her she needed to go home and get some sleep, she said she probably would go home and try to sleep but she would not be able to fall asleep. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her nodding her head, it was a classic! she was so tired.
I have been that way before. I was that way once a long time ago when I worked my first early morning shift at Wal-Mart. I had a difficult time staying awake, because I had very little sleep the night before. I just had to share this because I thought it was funny. I usually have a lesson on Wednesdays but we did a lesson today instead.
I will update tomorrow :-)
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment