Today while I had a pretty relaxed day I worked on making a CD. I figured out how to work my CD Recorder so I can record me playing some songs. The only thing is is that I am not a good page turner so you can hear me turning the pages really fast sometimes. this next week if Ms.Pike and I have a lesson again I am going to talk to her about maybe making my CD this summer and then maybe getting it done in time for Christmas for 2009! I had a lot of fun experimenting with the CD Recorder I really enjoyed it, I can't wait until tomorrow when I get home from work because I am going to also buy more CD-RW's so I can use as many as I want. my plan is to surprise Ms.Pike with something next week if I can get a CD put together all by myself!
It has been a stressful couple of weeks for my classes, I am fianlly caught up and I have not had to do too much work on my days off besides the one DQ for CIS 105 today which was easy. then tomorrow I already have the English assignment done that is due for tomorrow and it is turned in so all I have to do is my CIS 105 assignment! and participation for CIS 105. I have almost met the number of required posts for a Discussion week. In a discussion week we have to post two substantive posts three out of 7 days, and so far I have posted 2 substantive posts for 2 out of the 7 days and I plan on posting 2 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. so the only days I will not have posted anything will have been Monday or Tuesday of Week 3.
Right now I have a C in English and I still have an F in CIS 105, but that should go up to a C- as soon as my instructor puts this one assignment on my grade. I hope my grades start going up here soon since we are almost already to week 4 and close to being half way through these classes. I really want to see some improvement in my English grade here soon, because I know I can do a lot better than what I am doing in that class. my CIS 105 class I do not expect to get anything above a C, if I do by the end of the term I will be so excited. especially for doing it all by myself with no help!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment