Friday, April 3, 2009

Busy Work Day

Today I did a lot a freight! I put a new modular together and then I had to put the overstock back up in the bins in the back of my sstore. I worked 9:00 to 6:00 today. It was so nice to get home early. I did take a little nap because my head was kind of hurting today, but now my head feels better.

Today I have done my participation for my CIS 105 class, now all I have to do is the assignment for today. It is an Internet Scavenger Hunt, which is going to be a little hard but I will be able to do the assignment. I am now in my 3rd week of classes and my grades have not gone down and they have not gone up. I hope I will see some improvement with them soon.

Tonight I got a power nap so I do not feel completely dead tired, but I am going to go to bed in a few so that I can get some good rest tonight and wake up refreshed tomorrow mornng for anothe long day of work.

I will update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment