Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Piano Lesson's Today

Today I had a really good piano lesson. I got to pick 5 new songs! I am excited to start working on them this week. I got a few David Lanz songs, a Few Jon Schmidt Songs and then of course David's song I will be playing with him in about a month. although, I do not need to spend a lot of time on that song. I mainly need to focus on the new songs I got. I can't wait until I can play some of the new songs I got really well because they all sound beautiful!

I also can tell that I need to do my Hannon Finger Exercises, my fingers are becoming very weak! especially in the left hand. I need to practice my Scales and then the other regular Hannon Exercises. Even Ms.Pike said my fingers are becoming weak from not doing my finger exercises, which I cannot remember the last time I did my finger exercises (which is not a good sign) it must have been a few months at least!

Ms.Pike told me that I have done very well on the song I will be playing with david and that we will not be going over that song so much now that I have that song down really well. It will be nice to go on to other new songs since I have been on that song for quite some time. A new song I am learning is one from August Rush! it is so beautiful, but it is going to take a little bit of work, especially on the last few pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment