Tonight my mom and I and Joanne and Jeff and Jesse went to the benefit concert for Paul Cardall! It was an amazing concert put on by some amazing people who are friends of Paul's that you can tell really truely care about their friend Paul Cardall. Everyone involved in the concert for Paul did an Awsome! job.
There was even a Tribiute to Gracie Gledhill at Paul's Concert. what was so neat is that paul played a song that he wrote for Gracie called "Gracie's Theme". he came up at the very end and played that song, he did such a wonderful job! Paul and his wife Lynette were at the concert the whole night all the way until the end with their sweet little girl Eden, who is a complete doll! she was so cute!
I really enjoyed this concert tonight! I cried in the beginning because it was just so amazing and the emotion and amazing spirit that was felt in the beginning for me was amazing! Paul is truely a Miracle! I have great faith that he will make it through this surgery! I know he will! Paul is an amazing gentle man and I think he still has so much to live for in this life, for his wife, his sweet daughter Eden and most of all, to be able to share his feelings through his amazing musical talent!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment