so today I started this post earlier at teresas house while Ashley was sleeping and teresa had some people over for a little bit. I stayed in her room on her computer, and listened for ashley while she was busy. she was busy with what looked like loan stuff so I let her be with her sister and her brother in law while they went over everything. today while I was with teresa I was able to get quite a few pictures of cute little ashley, and I even got a few more videos of her. one of which I posted on Facebook tonight on my page. I am going to post some pictures on here and a video clip on here also of today. ashley is just too cute not to show off to everyone! I just love little ashley and think she is so addorable! she is the sweetest little baby in the world. she only cries when she is hungry or tired. this morning when I arrived to teresas house she was just a cute little smiley thing after she woke up. she was so happy. but of course when we tried to hold the camera in front of her she didn't smile for the camera, she is too funny!
now for some cute pictures from today. she was so cute! today teresa had her in a different outfit than the one she is wearing in the video and pictures, but she had a blow out in her diaper and so she had to have a whole new change of clothes. then I picked out the cute little onsie that she is wearing with the hearts all over it.

Finally last but not least here is another cute little video clip of sweet baby ashley. I just love ashley so much, as if you can't tell. I have so many pictures of her already! she is like the little sibbling I never got to see grow up. so I love her so much! she better know that she is my new addopted sister!
I tried to get the other video I took to download on here and it would not work, but if you are my friend on facebook you can see the other cute video that is 1:09, this one is less than a minute long, but I finally got it to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment