Thursday, June 17, 2010

EXCELLENT!!!! Weight Watchers Meeting!!!

today was an amazing day, I was so looking forward to tonights weight watchers meeting since I knew that this weeks weighin was going to be good. this week my total weight loss evened out at 17 pounds! I am almost to 20 pounds!!!! I am hoping that by next thursday I will be down 20 pounds.

I know that my medication has part to do with why I am losing weight, because my medication causes me to not have much of an appetite anymore. although I was telling Marla at the meeting tonight that I make sure that I always eat breakfast in the morning because if I do not at least eat breakfast in the morning then I do not have the fuel I need for the energy for my day.

my mom and I were talking tonight and we have come up with a few other reasons why I may be losing weight like this, one other reason is because of the stress of what has been happening with my grandma. although she has stabalized her situation is still a constant concern for all of us, and then also the fact that I do not eat hardley anything anymore. I only eat twice a day. I always eat breakfast and then usually a late dinner. dinner is usually something fast like soup, so we think that may be causing my weight loss. I guess we will see what happens next week with my weight, wither it goes up or down. I sure hope that it continues to go down I like seeing the numbers on the scale getting smaller. I have another 13 pounds to go before I have reached my 10% goal weight, then after that I will only have 13 more pounds to lose before I get under 200. so it should only be another month before I am below 200 pounds. especially if I work really hard for the next month plus more!

it might take me a little more than a month to lose more than 20 pounds but I am determined to do it! tonight everyone was so proud of me, and I was the one with the highest amount of weight loss for the week! which was awesome!!! I will have to post a picture of me on here in the next couple of days. I can sure tell a difference in my neck and face, and my legs that I have lost weight, oh and also in my tummy area.

tonight was an excellent meeting and I am looking forward to another excellent meeting next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment