today before Joanne and I went to the nursing home to take grandma to get her hair curled and done up all nice we ran to my wal-mart really fast for a few items. Joanne had to grab a few things, and I had to grab a few things. my items to grabwere in the infants department so I went over ther. so I saw one of my fellow co-workers and I decided to say hi to her. boy was that a mistake!
she complained nonstop! she always complains about her schedule and everything and how she always gets all these PM shifts, and she just kept complaining. she is close to grandmas age and she has her health, and today was one of those days where I did not want to hear her complaining.
If she only saw my grandma and some of the people living in the nursing home that are her age or younger she would be thankful she has the job she has at wal-mart wither she has crapy hours there or not. at least she has full time. when I get back I have no idea if I will ever be able to get my full time status back since I changed my availability for the summer, and they hired a bunch of new people while I have been on my Leave of Absence.
she made my blood almost boil, but I was not about to let that happen. I just had to start walking away from her to make her stop talking.
tomorrow morning Joanne and I will take Grandma to Relief Society from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM and I am so excited. she did so well today, so I can't wait to see how well she does tomorrow.
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment