every morning I get on the scale to see how much more weight I have lost and I lose about 2 pounds a day, which for losing weight the healthy way a person is supposed to be losing 2 pounds a week.
before I started taking topamax my doctor did tell me that I would lose weight on the medication, but he never told me that one day it would just start dropping off fast. in the past few weeks I have lost over 10 pounds! it has probably been closer to a month, but it feels like it has come off so fast.
what I worry about most is that once I get to where I want to be is that I will keep losing and I certainly do not want that to happen. I want to stay at the same weight once I get to where I want to be.
the only good thing is that I only have about 6 or 7 pounds to lose before I have lost 10% of my weight, and my mom and I have decided that we are going to go and buy me one outfit and some jewlery, and then I think we are going to go out to dinner to celebrate m getting to that goal.
Tomorrow morning I am going to weigh myself and see what the scale says. I bet it will say at least one pound less than today. I will be shocked if it does not say one pound less than today. since I do not eat much. I do not eat anything that will cause me to gain weight, and I certainly don't eat enough for me to be gaining weight.
I can't get in to see my doctor until after the 12th of July so I won't be going back to work until after then, so when I go to the doctor I am going to ask him about how fast the weight has been dropping off and see if that is normal.
I just can't believe that by the time I go bacvk to work, I will have lost all of this weight and I will have been off of work for three months, it is crazy. but I can tell you I sure don't miss my job! I love being able to be home and do whatever I want to do.
I best be getting to bed to get some rest for tomorrow....have a good night!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment