Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Computer Crashed.......AGAIN!!!!!

today at about noon my computer started acting funny and then all of a sudden a screen came up on my computer saying that there was some kind of error on my computer and that I needed to insert the recovery disc to restore my computer. well I couldn't find my recovery disc for the longest time, but I did eventually find it today. there is only on minor problem.....my CD-ROM drive doesn't work so I can't load CD's or software onto my computer, so before I can restore my computer I need to get the CD-ROM drive fixed.

so I have to wait and get my computer fixed before I can hopefully fix it on my own without having to get a whole new computer. if I have to get a whole new computer though I have decided that I have going to get a new MAC laptop. those are still quite expensive but they will do for what I need a computer for.

I am hoping that to get a CD-ROM drive fixed that it will not be as costly as it was to get my hard drive fixed. so if that is the case then I will be in good shape and I can save myself $800+ for a whole new laptop!!!

does anyone own a Mac laptop and do you like it? I only know one other person why owns a mac laptop and I know they like it. let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment