As I have been on topamax for almost two months now I have noticed a few different side effects that have stood out. one of them is Unusual sensations such as burning or tingling and this usually happens in my heals and in the sides of my feet.
Weight Loss - maybe not this one so much yet, but this one I may start noticing as time goes on and I have been on the medication for a longer period of time although I have been losing weight this month.
another side effect I have noticed though that I do have is loss of appetite- I eat hardley anything anymore. I barley eat anything for breakfast and I barley eat anything for dinner. I never eat anything for lunch these days, and I am sure that is part of the reason why I am not gaining any weight. all I ever eat is Cream of Wheat for Breakfast with two granola bars, and then I usually have no lunch or a mini bagel and then soup for dinner and that is it.
I do make sure I get all of my liquids in for the day. I make sure I drink two quarts of water everyday along with some green tea and milk. if I do not stay hydrated the consequence will be kidney stones and that is something that I do not really want to deal with. I have heard that they are very painful. so since I have been on Topamax I have been very good about staying hydrated every single day!
I only have 11 days left of my leave of Absence and then it's back to the old grind again, and I can truely say that I am not looking forward to that at all! I am not looking forward to the few big mouth people that work there, and the complainers and the impature punk people that are not greateful for their wonderful shifts! I do not want to go back, and most of all I am afraid that in August I will not be able to get my full-time status back. I sure hope it will happen, but I am nopt going to get my hopes up on that one.
I will update more a little later tonight about my day today.....
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

Kandice I just wanted to let you know I love looking at your blog! I don't usually have time to comment, I hardly have time to post on my blog anymore. But I just wanted to say a quick Hello! And I hope everything is going well. :]
ReplyDelete