Today along with not doing a whole lot except for playing the piano I have continued to finish wrapping my gifts for everyone. I am almost done wrapping though. Today I was shoveling the driveway and I slipped at the bottom of the driveway and I did not see any ice anywhere. I fell on my butt so now it is a little sore. I was afraid I broke my tail bone but it is not broken. I would be in a lot more pain if it was. I probably just sprained it. so after that I came in and played the piano some more. I have been playing a song that I got off of a website called http://www.writtenmelodies.com , it is a neat website and has music arrangments for the Cello, Piano, Guitar, Violin, and Flute (I think). it has been so nice not having to do anything or go anywhere today at all, yesterday was so busy and crazy I am glad today that I just was able to do nothing all day! I even slept in until noon. my weeks of being able to do nothing are coming to an end since school is going to be starting very soon. it will be here before I know it!
I can't believe there are only 6 more days until Christmas! where has the year gone? I will have been working at Wal-Mart 1 year on April 24, 2009. I just can't believe everything that has happened in this year. with me going to school and working at Wal-Mart and everything that we always have going, which is not always a lot but sometimes it seems like there is a lot going on some weeks than others. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Happy Halloween!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment